v2.5.1 is a feature and bugfix release.
To make use of the new "WITH" operator (Issue #60), you will need to REINDEX your indexes. If you don't have nested objects (ie, columns of type
json), a REINDEX is not necessary.
- Issue #60: A new boolean connector named "WITH" for connecting nested object query clauses
- Issue #57: automatically-generated triggers are marked as "internal" so that they don't interfere with the pg_dump/pg_restore process.
- Issue #56: Query construct
#expand<>(...) now includes all rows from inner query, even those with a
null value in the expansion field
- Issue #58:
zdb_determine_index() works in more cases
- Issue #59: Hit highlighting is no longer case sensitive
- Issue #61: Multi-level aggregates in different (linked) indexes now raise error
- Issue #62: Phrases with wildcards no longer break hit highlighting
- Issue #54: ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN TYPE no longer leaves index in inconsistent state
Special thanks to @johnrballard, @MarkMatte, and @taspotts for the help with reporting and testing issues, and to TCDI for their support!